Thursday, 22 September 2011

Knifedge

This August I spent interning at Knifedge. I had an absolutely brilliant time. Lots of varied work from designing Gilliam style characters for an animated Christmas E-card for the charity Crisis, which meant visiting Pollocks toy theatre museum searching for pantomime images.

I designed for a music app called Rigoletto, based on an operatic hunchback. 

I also got taken to the opera at Glyndebourne to see the Turning of the Screw which was a tremendous treat. 

Below is the thank you card I drew them as a parting present which I hear is now hanging in their meeting room which is a great honor. It was inspired by the fantastic characters in the audience at the opera. I popped the people I worked with at Knifedge in. It was fun to see them spotting themselves.
Thankyou Knifedge!

No comments:

Post a Comment